Cowley College and Area Vocational-Technical School is committed to learning
excellence and personal enrichment in an open access environment.
We are committed to maintaining a quality institution by meeting and exceeding the expectations of customers through the following:
Academic and Personal Enrichment:
The college will provide accessible curricula in an environment that promotes individual growth and personal enrichment.
The college will facilitate academic growth and the development of life skills.
The college will foster development of the community through public service programs and partnerships with business and industry.
The college will secure financial support from various resources and maintain a financially stable institution.
The college will emphasize a sense of fairness, citizenship, and tolerance for the views of others.
Cowley County Community College and Area Vocational-Technical School is dedicated to the continual pursuit of excellence by embracing our Core Values, the fundamental principles that guide our actions.
- We emphasize the importance of human relationships,
diversity, and a sense of community.
- We provide student-centered instruction.
- We provide a safe, learning environment where joy, humor,
and teamwork are embraced.
- We encourage open communication and the sharing of ideas.
- We provide a positive atmosphere that fosters personal
and professional growth.
- We empower students and employees to be innovative and
- We are an ethical leader in the field of education.
- We regard honesty, trust, and respect as essential principles
in our academic, personal and professional standards.
- Our students will receive a quality education.
- The College will provide students the opportunity to
take an active role in their success.
- All employees are responsible and committed to excellence.
- We are accountable to the community to educate students
and to sustain and improve society.