How Do I Earn my Kansas State High
Students may elect to do one of the following:
- Register for Adult Education classes which help you prepare
to take the GED examination.
- Register to take the GED final exam.
To register for and take the GED final exam you will need to:
- Establish an account at www.GED.com
- Provide a valid KS Driver's License, Military Photo ID or
- Complete the registration process and secure your test date
- Contact Devin Graves, the Chief GED Examiner, 620.441.5258,
Based on your scores of the GED exam, the State of Kansas Board
of Regents can issue you a Kansas State High School Diploma.
The four areas tested over are:
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
The minimum passing score is 150 on each test and a total of
600 for a combined score.