Community & Continuing Education
Education Celebration, Acknowledgment and Appreciation
Cowley College is offering to all of its part-time instructors, part-time employees, and faculty and staff from all elementary and secondary schools within Cowley and Sumner Counties, the opportunity to receive a tuition scholarship for one 3-credit hour class during the fall, spring and summer semesters. Our institution wants to acknowledge and show appreciation for all the fine work local educators do for students by offering this scholarship.
The scholarship has the following guidelines:
- Can be utilized in the Fall, Spring or Summer Semester sessions
- Valid only to Cowley part-time instructors or school
employees (not family members)
- Valid for use by part-time instructors in their current
semester of teaching or the semester following their teaching assignment
- Valid to school employees or Cowley part-time employees only during
the time of their employment with their institution.
- One scholarship permitted per person per semester (Cannot be combined
with other Cowley Scholarships)
- Covers tuition only for up to 3 credits. All student fees, course fees, and textbook costs are the responsibility of the student. For more information, go to www.cowley.edu/tuition/index.html
For additional information, please contact Lisa Grose in the Scholarship office, 620-441-5294 or email email@example.com.
We applaud all of our part-time employees and part-time instructors and all of the others in our service area who educate students and help to shape the future.