Community & Continuing Education
Educator Appreciation Program
Education Celebration, Acknowledgment and Appreciation
Cowley College is offering to all of its part-time instructors,
part-time employees, and faculty and staff from all elementary and
secondary schools within Cowley and Sumner Counties, the opportunity
to receive a tuition scholarship for one 3-credit hour class during
the fall, spring and summer semesters. Our institution wants to acknowledge
and show appreciation for all the fine work local educators do for
students by offering this scholarship.
The scholarship has the following guidelines:
- Can be utilized in the Fall, Spring or Summer Semester sessions
- Valid only to Cowley part-time instructors or school
employees (not family members)
- Valid for use by part-time instructors in their current
semester of teaching or the semester following their teaching assignment
- Valid to school employees or Cowley part-time employees only during
the time of their employment with their institution.
- One scholarship permitted per person per semester (Cannot be combined
with other Cowley Scholarships)
- Covers tuition only for up to 3 credits. All student fees, course fees, and textbook costs are the responsibility of the student. (Student fees are currently $27 per credit hour. Online courses have an additional distance learning course fee of $55 per course.)
here to print the application form to participate
in this program.
For additional information, please contact Janice Stover, Director of Academic Enrichment at (620) 441-5247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We applaud all of our part-time employees and part-time instructors and all of the others in our service area who educate students and help to shape the future.