What is a transcript?
A transcript is the official copy of your permanent academic record. It contains confidential information that cannot be released to anyone other than you without your permission.
Is there a fee for a transcript?
Each transcript fee is $6.00 per transcript which must be paid at the time
of request by cash, check or Mastercard, Visa, or Discover. We do not accept
American Express. This fee covers first class postage only.
How do I order a transcript?
Electronic: Ordering Transcripts Online:
Cowley College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide
transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any
major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure
- When the page appears, select Cowley College in
the drop down menu, then click Submit.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including
delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you
like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per receipient.
- You will be required to sign a paperless consent form.
IMPORTANT: You cannot sign the transcript paperless consent form on a mobile device, such as a tablet (e.g., iPad) or phone (e.g., iPhone).
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track
your order online.
Mail: Mail completed request form to:
Cowley College, PO Box 1147, Arkansas City, KS, 67005-1147
Fax: Fax your written request to (620) 441-5250.
The fax must include credit card number and expiration date and security
In person: You may order transcripts in person
at the Student Services' Office in Galle-Johnson Hall at the main campus.
The Student Services' office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to
4:30 PM. You may also order transcripts from the various Outreach
Centers. You may NOT request transcripts by phone
What information must I include in the request form?
You may print and fill out our online request form or send a letter Including the following in your request:
- Current name and any former names used
- Current address, phone number and e-mail address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Your starting and ending dates of enrollment at Cowley College.
- Number of transcripts requested
- Complete address(s) to which the transcript is to be sent (please include office)
- If you need a transcript (one in a sealed envelope) sent to yourself, please state that in the request. Some institutions will not accept such transcripts
- Your signature
- Indicate if you want the transcript to be sent now or held until current semester grades and/or degree is posted.
NO ONE ELSE (including your spouse, parent, etc) may pick up your transcript without your written permission. Identify by name the person who is authorized to obtain your transcript and include your original written signature.
If you have any questions, please call (620)442-0430 extension 5239 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Student Services' Office: 620.441.6335 • Fax:
Registrar's Office: 620.441.5241 • Fax: 620.441.5250
Address: Cowley College, Registrar's Office, P.O. Box 1147, Arkansas City, KS