High School Students
- Complete an Application for Admission.
- Contact your high school counselor about your interest in dual enrollment.
- Students must:
- be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior, or a "gifted" 9th grade student,
- have a 2.75 GPA and,
- meet placement score guidelines to be eligible.
- Complete the High School Permission form and have it signed by your high school counselor or principal. Send form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Cowley College Admissions
125 S 2nd St.
PO Box 1147
Arkansas City, KS 67005
- Meet with an Admissions representative to enroll in courses at one of the Cowley College locations or with your high school counselor, if you are taking classes at your high school.
- Make payment arrangements for the costs of your courses.