1. Complete an Application for Admission.
2. Apply for Federal Financial Aid. Cowley’s Financial Aid code is 001902.
3. Complete the Housing Application and Contract if you intend to live in the residence halls located at Arkansas City.
4. Send us your high school and college transcripts. Click Here for directions.
*for information about transferring courses click here.
5. Complete Placement Testing at one of our campus locations if necessary. Placement information.
6. Contact an advisor to enroll in classes with an admissions representative. Click here to contact an advisor.
7. Visit the Cowley College Bookstore to obtain your books. Books are available 3 weeks before classes start.
8. Start your journey with the first day of class.