click for mobile pathspacerclick for text only spacer
spacerclick for search enginespacer
About Cowley CollegeNews & EventsAcademicsCowley Campuses and CentersCowley Alumni
Future StudentsCurrent StudentsCampus LifeGo TigersStudent Logins
cowley campus homeAcademicsAcademic DepartmentsBusiness, Computer, and Network TechnologyHealth & Human ServicesHumanitiesCareer and Technical EducationNatural Science and MathSocial ScienceDistance LearningCowley OnlineBusiness & Industry TrainingAcademic AffairsDegrees and ProgramsGraduation RequirementsClass SchedulesAcademic CalendarAcademic AssistanceCooperative Education ProgramAdult Basic Educationcontinuing educationMedical RecertificationEducator ProgramParaprofesssional Programmotorcycle safety classBasic RiderCourseFAQExperienced RiderCourseFAQAdditional RiderCoursesfrequently asked questionsonline registrationrequest informationmotorcycle class scheduleDislocated WorkersNon-Credit OnlineGolden TigersUpward BoundAcademic RecordsCampus ConnectRegistrarTransfer Informationacademic assistance


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register for this class?
To enroll for this class, you must register in person at the Admissions office in the main level of Galle-Johnson Hall, Cowley College main campus, Arkansas City KS. To contact an admissions representative, call 620.441.5584.

What is the enrollment process?
Participants must present a valid driver's license or learner's permit during enrollment. If you are not a current or previous Cowley College student, the Admissions Application must be completed. Click here for the Admissions Application.
Do I receive college credit for this course?
Participants that successfully complete this course receive one hour college credit at Cowley College.
Can I attend the class if I am under 18 years of age?
Participants must be at least 15 years old. If under the age of 18, you must have your parent or guarding present to sign the waiver form prior to the first day of class.
Can I bring my own helmet?
Yes, you may bring a DOT approved helmet.
Can I use my own motorcycle for the class?
No, Cowley College will provide all training motorcycles for use during the class sessions (only exception is ADA compliance.)
Do I need riding gear for class?
Riding gear is required for the Saturday and Sunday sessions. A long sleeve shirt or jacket, long pants, full fingered gloves, sturdy over the ankle shoes, and eye protection are required for the Saturday and Sunday sessions.


Distance LearningHalf the Cost Perspective StudentsContact CowleyCollege CatalogSite MapVideo Gallery
Legal Notices