Steps to Enroll
New l Current l Concurrent l Transfer l Returning l Disabilities l International
- Complete the free, online Admissions
- Send all high school, college, and/or GED transcripts
to the Admissions Office on the main campus.
- Once your admissions application has been processed,
services representative will help you investigate financial aid,
take any necessary placement testing, and enroll in courses. Click
here for contact information.
- All current students have two choices for how they
- You can contact your academic advisor or an enrollment services
representative will assist you. Click here for contact information.
- If you are a high school Junior or Senior, you may
take Cowley courses for dual or concurrent credit through our CAPSS
program. You must have the approval of your high school
principal and take our course
placement test. Contact Janice
Stover for more details!
- If your last date of attendance was prior to 1991, you
must complete a new Online
- If your last date of attendance was later than 1991
contact your advisor. If you do not have an advisor, contact Admissions.
- If you require any accommodations for classes due to
a learning or physical disability, it is important to request those
services through the disability
services program prior to assessment and enrollment steps.
- For international students interested in attending Cowley
College, please contact Admissions by email email@example.com or
by phone 620.441.6335.
- Review the admissions
process for International students.