Steps to Enroll
- Complete the free, online Admissions Application!
- Send all high school, college, and/or GED transcripts to the Admissions Office on the main campus.
- Once your admissions application has been processed,
an admissions representative will help you investigate financial aid,
take any necessary placement testing, and enroll in courses. Click
here for contact information.
- All current students have two choices for how they
- You can enroll yourself in Campus
Go to Enroll Yourself for instructions on enrolling online through Campus Connect.
- You can contact your academic advisor or an admissions
representative will assist you. Click here for contact information.
- You can enroll yourself in Campus Connect !
- If you are a high school Junior or Senior, you may
take Cowley courses for dual or concurrent credit through our CAPSS program . You must have the approval of your high school
principal and take our course
placement test. Contact Janice
Stover for more details!
In addition to completing all required steps for New Students, Transfer Students should submit official transcripts for all college coursework at another institution.
- If your last date of attendance was prior to 1991, you must complete a new Online Application.
- If your last date of attendance was later than 1991
contact your advisor. If you do not have an advisor, contact Admissions.
- If you require any accommodations for classes due to
a learning or physical disability, it is important to request those
services through the disability
services program prior to assessment and enrollment steps.
- For international students interested in attending Cowley College, please contact Admissions by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 620.441.6335.
- Review the admissions process for International students.