Steps to Enroll - Current Students
All current students now have two choices for how they can enroll:
- You can enroll yourself in Campus Connect! See steps below for enrolling yourself.
- You can contact your academic advisor.
- You can contact an advisor at the Main
Campus - Admissions, Mulvane Center, or the Wichita Downtown
How to Enroll Yourself
You can enroll yourself through Campus Connect!
1. Log into Campus Connect.
2. Select Add/Drop
Classes under Academic Options.
3. Select the
semester you want to enroll in.
4. Select which
courses--by term, credit type, location, department, and date/time--that
you want to be displayed. Note:
it takes longer to build the complete list, so at least shorten the
process by selecting a specific location and department.
5. Select the
course you want to enroll in. Verify that the course is not full.
If the course is not full, click Add.
6. You will see a note confirming that the course has been added to your schedule. Click OK.
7. A screen will be displayed that shows the course(s) you are enrolled in. If you are finished enrolling, you can logout.
To enroll in another course, select which courses (by location, department, date/time) you would like displayed. Click Submit.
8. Follow the above steps to add a course to your schedule. When you have completed your schedule, you should log out.