Business, Computers, & Information Technology Department
The Business, Computer & Information Technology Department at Cowley College offers tuition and book scholarships to a limited number of qualified applicants. A scholarship contract will be mailed to selected applicants.
- Must be a full time student (at least 12 hours)
- Must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.00
- Must maintain a 3.00 GPA while at Cowley
- Must have a declared major in the Business, Computer & Information Technology Department Accounting
- Accounting/Accounting Clerk
- Business Administration/Entrepreneurship and Business Leadership
- Business Administrative Technology
- Equine Management
- Golf Course Management
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Management Information Systems
- Must be a Kansas resident
- Must become a member of an appropriate departmental organization (PBL or Skills USA)
Complete the online scholarship application form.
Submit the following additional information to the Business, Computer, & Information Technology Department, Webb Brown Building, or to the program instructor.
- A half page essay indicating the major you are going to declare within the Business, Computer, & Information Technology Department and why this major interests you.
- Letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, or present/past employer.
Department scholarships are available for renewal based on satisfactory completion of GPA and department criteria.
Fall -February 15th
Spring - October 15th
To receive a Cowley College Foundationscholarship, students are required to maintain a GPA specified by the scholarship and be enrolled full-time. Foundation scholarship requirements are outlined in the acceptance contract students sign prior to receiving funds. These scholarships are available to in-state, out-of-state and International students. Foundation scholarships may be combined with Institutional scholarships. To learn more about available scholarships click here.