Cowley College offers departmental tuition and book scholarships
to a limited number of qualified applicants. A scholarship contract will
be mailed to selected applicants.
Applicants must attend Cowley College full-time beginning
in the Fall or Spring semester. (Any prior college course work is subject
to transfer requirements of the college.)
Must be a Kansas resident according to criteria determined
by the Registrar's Office at CCCC.
The Social Science Department requires that the applicant
- 3.0 cumulative high school GPA
- Must major in a social science related area
- Serve and log 30 hours per semester of community service
at functions endorsed by the Social Science Department.
- Serve on the Social Science Advisory Council
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Send a personal essay stating your career objective,
why you feel you are deserving of this award, and other pertinent information
to help in the selection process
- Send a letter of recommendation from a past instructor
- Send a copy of current college and high school transcripts
For more information and an application form:
- send or e-mail request to Lisa
Grose at Cowley College Scholarship Department
- online application
- visit a campus near you or call Lisa Grose Scholarship
Coordinator at (620) 441-5294.
Cowley College is offering a scholarship to Kansas residents
who are currently employed as a paraprofessional in any USD in the
State of Kansas and are pursuing one of the following programs of study.