Each year the college honors, promotes, and recognizes individuals who distinguish themselves in their careers, contributions to the college, and services to their communities.
Individuals may be nominated for one or more awards.
Award recipients will be recognized as follows:
- The Outstanding
Tiger Alumni Award
The purpose of the Outstanding Tiger Alumni Award
is to honor, promote, and recognize the
alumni and friends who:
- Have brought recognition and pride to the college community through their achievements in their chosen profession or in service to their community.
- Have made unusual contributions to the college,
demonstrating outstanding leadership and promoting a positive collegiate atmosphere.
- The Cowley
College Ambassador Award
The purpose of the Ambassador Award is to honor, promote,
and recognize the individuals who:
- Have provided sustained volunteer or other service that significantly benefited the college and community or
through philanthropic work to Cowley College.
- The award may be given to friends, alumni, faculty,
staff, or administrators of the college for service and/or support
of the college.
- The Young
The purpose of the Young Achiever Award is to honor,
promote, and recognize individuals who::
- Have had success in their educational achievements,
careers, and community service, and/or service to Cowley College.
- This award may be given to alumni, faculty, or staff.
Nominee must be alumnus/alumna of Cowley College.
- The individual(s) age is 40 or younger.
Submit your nominations for these honored awards
To nominate a person for any of these awards,
you may use these on-line forms, email or mail your nominations (with all
information requested on these forms) to:
VP Institutional Advancement
Cowley College, 125 South 2nd, PO Box 1147, Arkansas City KS 67005