Cowley College offers hundreds of Institutional Scholarships, including Scholastic, Departmental, and Activities Scholarships.
Although many of these scholarships are funded by revenue obtained through tuition and fees, we could use your help to attract the brightest and most talented students and to assist most students that want a college education can afford to come to Cowley College.
Please give what you can give to help students that live in our communities and across the State of Kansas.
Give to your passion. Tell Us How to Use Your Gift gives instructions on how to use the Donation Form to specify your wishes, how to access the Donation Form online, and how to Give Online via credit card. If you are giving to the Institutional Scholarship Fund, please give us the Name of Scholarship
you are contributing to (for example:"Presidential", "Allied Health: or "Theatre".)
- Trustee Scholarships - For students who received a 4.0 cumulative final GPA in high school.
- Presidential Scholarships - Awarded to students who receive a 3.50 - 3.99 cumulative GPA in high school.
- Dean's Scholarship - Awarded to students who received a 3.0 - 3.49 cumulative GPA in high school.
- ACT Scholarship - Awarded to students who receive 3.0 – 3.99 cumulative GPA in high school along with receiving at least a 26 or higher ACT composite.
- GPA Dorm Stipends
Any dorm resident who earns a 3.5 GPA for the semester will be awarded $500 toward the following semester's dorm expense.
- Business, Computers and Information Technology Department
- Humanities Department Scholarship
- Social Science Department Scholarship
- Natural Science Department Scholarship
- Career and Technical Education Scholarship
- Allied Health Department Scholarship
- ACES (Academic Civic Education through Services)
- AEC (Academic Excellence Challenge)
- Athletic Trainer
- Creative Writing
- Dance Line
- MSP (Multicultural Scholars Program)
- Skills USA
- Spirit Squad
- TNT Spirit Club