click for mobile pathspacerclick for text only spacer
spacerclick for search enginespacer
About Cowley CollegeNews & EventsAcademicsCowley Campuses and CentersCowley Alumni
Future StudentsCurrent StudentsCampus LifeGo TigersStudent Logins

cowley home
Current Students
AdmissionsStudent Service CenterContact AdmissionsFAQSteps to EnrollSteps to EnrollPlacement TestingInternational StudentsadmissionsCostInternational PaymentsF-1 StudentsEnroll OnlineFinancial InformationPay BillsFinancial AidTuition & CostsOffice of Veteran ServicesAcademic InformationTransfer CreditsGraduation ApplicationTranscript RequestOffice of the Registrarask admissions campus life
campus servicesStudent OrientationDining ServicesHousingStudent Handbookacademic assistanceadvisingTutoring ServicesDisability Services AdmissionsScholarshipsForms Indexcampus security



Campus Employment
International students attending college on an F-1 Student Visa are limited to working on campus only and may work no more than 20 hours per week. Because international students are not eligible for federal work study funds, campus employment opportunities for international students are rare and should not be anticipated as a means of payment for tuition, fees, or housing expenses.

An international student may not begin working at Cowley College until they have been fully admitted to the college and have been issued an I-20 from the college. They must also complete payroll paperwork and provide required documents.

Off-Campus Employment
Working off campus requires special permission from the USCIS. Please contact the International Student Advisor for details.



Distance LearningHalf the Cost Perspective StudentsContact CowleyCollege CatalogSite MapVideo Gallery
Legal Notices