We are proud of our heritage and excited about our future.
Be a part of Cowley College...
In 1922 the Arkansas City Junior College was established. For thirty years the College had facilities in the basement of the Arkansas City High School.
Because the “basement university” experienced incredible growth, the creation of a college campus began with the construction of Galle-Johnson Hall in 1950.
In 1965 our name was changed to Cowley County Community College and Vocational-Technical School to reflect our position of the community college for Cowley County.
Today Cowley College has expanded to three educational centers, an online college, and several service centers.
For more information, go to the full screen view of Cowley's History. - - - read more