- B.S. in Biochemistry from Southwestern College, Winfield,
- PhD - in Chemistry from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Awards and Certifications - Search for lowest energy
nonclassical Fullerenes III: C22, Killblane, Gao, Shao,
Zeng JPC A 2009, 113 (31): 8839-8844. Theoretical Optical
Absorbtrion and Photo electron spectra of Endohedral Gold
Clusters. Journal of computational and Theoretical Nano
Sciance, Volume 6, Number Z February 2009, pp359-363 (5).
Structures and stabilities of small Silicon cluster. High-Level
A initio calculations of Sib; Gao, Killblane,
Zeng, computing letters, Volume 1 Number 4, 2005, pp 343-347
- Professional Organizations: ACS, KNEA
- Experience: Performed research and built a Cluster computer
at the University of Okayama, Okayama Japan.
Office: Mulvane Center
Phone: (316) 777-3091