Cowley County Community College and Area Vocational-Technical
School is committed to learning excellence and personal enrichment in
an open access environment.
Statement of Institutional Purpose
We are committed to maintaining a quality institution by
meeting and exceeding the expectations of customers through the following:
- Academic and personal enrichment: The College will
provide accessible curricula in an environment that promotes individual
growth and personal enrichment.
- Support Services: The College will facilitate academic
growth and the development of life skills.
- Community Development: The College will foster development
of the community through public service programs and partnerships with
business and industry.
- Fiscal Soundness: The College will secure financial
support from various resources and maintain a financially stable institution.
- Ethics: The College will emphasize a sense of fairness,
citizenship, and tolerance for the views of others.
Adopted February 24, 1969
Revised January 17, 1977
Revised January 21, 1985
Revised September 19, 1988
Reviewed July 11, 1989
Revised October 19, 1992
Revised July 21, 2003