Policies & Procedures
101.00 MISSION STATEMENT & COMMITMENTS
Cowley County Community College and Area Vocational-Technical School is committed to learning excellence and personal enrichment in an open access environment.
Statement of Institutional Purpose
We are committed to maintaining a quality institution by meeting and exceeding the expectations of customers through the following:
- Academic and personal enrichment: The College will provide accessible curricula in an environment that promotes individual growth and personal enrichment.
- Support Services: The College will facilitate academic growth and the development of life skills.
- Community Development: The College will foster development of the community through public service programs and partnerships with business and industry.
- Fiscal Soundness: The College will secure financial support from various resources and maintain a financially stable institution.
- Ethics: The College will emphasize a sense of fairness, citizenship, and tolerance for the views of others.