- Provide professional leadership to the Board in the
definition of purpose, development of policy, and continuous evaluation
of the operation of the College.
- Implement programs approved by the Board and assure
that such programs are directed toward the fulfillment of the established
- Prepare agenda, reports, and recommendations for official
Board meetings to facilitate effective decision-making and sound formulation
- Develop the annual budget, for consideration by the
Board, to assure the efficient utilization of local, state, and federal
funds for the financing of a comprehensive program of continuing education.
- Develop job descriptions, nominate for employment,
provide in-service education, and recommend the promotion, assignment,
or dismissal of all College personnel.
- Monitor and evaluate the operations of the College
and submit objective reports to the Board.
- Establish and conduct a comprehensive program of internal
and external communication to promote school and community understanding
and support of College programs and policies.
- The President shall organize an Administrative Council
to advise and assist him/her with the operations of the College.
- The President will appoint/approve the operational
committees necessary to facilitate program development and implementation.
The committees may include staff and student participation.
- Represent the College in an official capacity in contacts
with local, state, and national professional or governmental agencies.
Adopted July 21, 1969
Revised July 19, 1971
Reviewed July 11, 1989
Revised June 19, 2000
Revised July 21, 2003