- An advisory committee will be appointed for each General
Education department and each occupational program of the College.
Advisory Committees for other areas may be approved as needed.
- Presidential institutional advisory committee members
will be appointed by the President. Department advisory committee members
will be appointed by the Department Chairs.
- A chairperson of each committee will be elected by the
appointed membership of the committee.
- The committee will meet at least once each semester,
upon call by the chairperson.
- Notice of meetings including an agenda, will be distributed
to each member at least two weeks in advance.
- Minutes will be prepared and submitted to the appropriate
administrator and the President within two weeks following each meeting.
- Reports will be submitted to the appropriate administrator
concerning any recommendations for significant changes in a program
and/or any evaluative information prepared by an advisory committee.
Adopted July, 1971
Revised July, 1975
Reviewed July, 1989
Revised June 19, 2000
Revised July 21, 2003
Revised August 9, 2004