Policies & Procedures
113.00 VACATION - ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
- College administrative personnel (President, Vice-President,
Deans, and Associate Deans) are eligible for twenty days of paid vacation
per contract (July-June) year. No vacation shall be granted during
the first six months of employment. The first year's days of
vacation will be prorated from the contract date per the following
Jan 20 Jul-Jun Feb 18 Aug-Jun Mar 17 Sep-Jun Apr 15 Oct-Jun May 13 Nov-Jun Jun 12 Dec-Jun Jul 10 Jan-Jun Aug 8 Feb-Jun Sep 7 Mar-Jun Oct 5 Apr-Jun Nov 3 May-Jun Dec 2 Jun
- Administrative employees will be permitted to carry over ten days of unused vacation from one calendar year to the next.
- Vacation pay will be computed on the basis of an employee's regular salary for a comparable work period.
- Terminating employees will be paid for vacation leave on a prorated basis from July 1 to date of termination. If the number of vacation days taken exceeds the prorated days, the employee will reimburse the College.
- For employees attaining administrative status while a College employee, vacation days for the year of attainment will be prorated based on the days under each system.