- An application for employment, which will include all
data required by the State or accrediting agencies as well as for local
- Any supplementary data and other supporting evidence
of qualifications, experience, and training.
- Registrations of (or locally reproduced copy of) a current
teaching certificate, (K.S.A. 72-1390) license and certification, if
- Transcripts of all course work, if applicable.
- A copy of the signed, original employment contract or
letter of employment, if applicable.
- Other documents, including a loyalty oath as required
by K.S.A. 54-106.
- A record of publications, professional offices or activities,
sponsorship of student activities, and major community involvement
or contributions, if applicable.
Adopted August 4, 1969
Revised July 19, 1971
Reviewed July 11, 1989
Revised June 19, 2000
Revised July 21, 2003