Policies & Procedures
121.00 PERSONNEL RECORDS
A personnel file shall be maintained in the Employee Services Office for each employee. Each employee shall be responsible for submission of required documents and information to maintain a current cumulative record. Each member of the staff is required to have in his personnel file the following items:
- An application for employment, which will include all data required by the State or accrediting agencies as well as for local administrative use.
- Any supplementary data and other supporting evidence of qualifications, experience, and training.
- Registrations of (or locally reproduced copy of) a current teaching certificate, (K.S.A. 72-1390) license and certification, if applicable.
- Transcripts of all course work, if applicable.
- A copy of the signed, original employment contract or letter of employment, if applicable.
- Other documents, including a loyalty oath as required by K.S.A. 54-106.
- A record of publications, professional offices or activities, sponsorship of student activities, and major community involvement or contributions, if applicable.