- McAtee Dining Center and adjacent grounds.
- W.S. Scott Auditorium and adjacent grounds.
- Tony Buffo Plaza.
- Calder Bonfy Amphitheater.
- Recreation Building and adjacent grounds.
- The Jungle located in the Nelson Student Center.
The written policy as hereinafter set forth shall be complied
with in regard to the consumption of alcoholic beverages in and on said
properties of Cowley County Community College, to-wit:
- Any event or activity pursuant to this policy shall
be in full compliance with the Kansas Liquor Control Act. Thus, for
example, under no circumstances shall any individual under the age
of 21 be served or be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages at any
- No alcohol may be served or used on
the campus of CCCC except in or on said properties, and at performing
or fund-raising events sponsored by the College, the Tiger Booster
Club, or the Cowley County Endowment Association.
- All events must be approved in advance by the President.
- The alcoholic beverages to be served shall be provided
by the sponsoring organization, shall be the property of the sponsoring
organization, and shall be removed from CCCC property immediately upon
conclusion of the event.
- All applicable ordinances of the City of Arkansas City
shall be complied with.
- In all cases, obtaining any required liquor permit shall
be the responsibility of the sponsor.
- In no event shall alcoholic beverages be served before
10:00 a.m. or after 12 midnight on any day.
Adopted December 19, 2005