- Application forms, on file in the Employee Services
Office, must be filled out in advance of an activity
to facilitate scheduling of both facilities and custodial and staff
- Priorities for use of College facilities will be as
a. Educational or activity programs of the College.
b. Community service programs of the College.
c. Activities sponsored by non-profit community groups within the
d. Activities sponsored by outside non-profit groups not affiliated
with the College or community.
e. Meetings of public for profit groups.
- Religious groups may not hold regularly scheduled
church services or revivals in College facilities except in cases
of emergencies. Request for services arranged by united church groups
will be reviewed and approved individually by the President.
- Due to insurance concerns, wedding/anniversary celebrations,
funerals, or other private functions are not to be scheduled in College
- The College shall assign personnel to determine authorized
persons and to deny trespassers access to College facilities.
- Any group which uses the College facilities must adhere
to all College policies and procedures as outlined in the guidelines
for College Facilities.
- The small dining room in the Dining Center shall be
used primarily for hosting individuals or groups from off campus
for college related meetings. The use of the campus caterer is required.
A maximum of 32 people in attendance is preferred. An administrator,
faculty or staff member must be present. Examples for use of the
room: Division advisory committee dinners, Endowment Board dinners,
Alumni/donor luncheons, Board of Trustees meetings. Student meetings
should be scheduled in the Jungle or other campus rooms.
- Due to budgeting, maintenance, and staffing issues,
there may be times when certain facilities are not available for
- The College does not assure that the facilities will
meet the intended use requirements of the requesting group(s). It
is the responsibility of the user of the facilities to determine
in advance if the facility meets their needs.
- Non College related events may not be scheduled more
than 6 months in advance.
- Schedule of facility charges:
||$25.00 per hour
|Wright Community Room:
||$50.00 per hour
|Robert Brown Theatre:
||$750.00 per day (additional charges may apply
for events in excess of 8 hours dependent upon event use
and staffing needs)
The McAtee Dining Center, Jungle/Nelson Student Center, Recreation
Building, Aud/Gym, and other Athletic facilities are not available
for other than College functions.
- Exceptions to the above policy must be approved by
the Chief Business Officer and President.
Adopted July 16, 1973
Revised July 18, 1983
Revised August 8, 1988
Reviewed July 11, 1989
Revised June 19, 2000
Revised July 21, 2003
Revised December 17, 2007
Revised July 20, 2009