The Cowley Promise – Tuition & General Fee Guarantee
The Cowley Promise is a tuition and general fee guarantee for students entering or enrolled at Cowley College during the 2017-18 Academic Year.
What does this mean for students?
- The tuition rate & general fee will remain the same for full-time and part-time status students enrolled at Cowley College in any 17-18 semester who remain continuously enrolled.
- Continuous enrollment is defined as a student who enrolls in subsequent semesters (Fall/Spring or Spring/Fall terms)
- Students may sit-out for summer term as long as they enroll in the following Fall semester or can start in Spring or Summer as long as they enroll in the following Fall semester.
- Students must enroll in at least one college credit-bearing course.
- The tuition and general fee rate applies to the residency status of the student. If the student relocates changing the residency status, the rate associated would apply.
- Any students receiving existing specialized pricing are excluded from the rate guarantee.