Housing & Food Plans
Great Rooms l Good Food l Reasonable Costs
The following information explains the options for resident students.
Gold and Silver Plans
The Gold and Silver Plans include the cost of living in a campus dormitory and eating in the campus dining facilities during the Fall and Spring semesters, August through May.
No Meal Plan
Non-Athlete Students that live at The Lodge (dorm located off campus) can purchase a "No Meal" option.
2017-2018 Housing & Food Costs on Ark City Campus
Fall and Spring Semesters only
|2017-2018 Academic Year|
All plans require a $100 non-refundable down payment, which is required when submitting a contract.
|Residents in on-campus dorms|
Gold Plan (19) - $5,000
|Silver Plan (14) - $4,900|
|Residents in The Lodge|
|No Meal Plan|
Single-Occupancy Room - $3,600
|Double-Occupancy Room - $3,300|
|Gold Meal Plan|
Single-Occupancy Room - $5,500
|Double-Occupancy Room - $5,000|
|Silver Meal Plan|
Single-Occupancy Room - $5,400
|Double-Occupancy Room - $4,900|
There are 3 payment options:
- Balance to be Paid in Full prior to August 10th.
- Online payment is available at no extra cost.
- Financial Aid will be used to pay the balance due.
- Payment Plan through NelNet will be used.
- A $30 per semester processing fee will be charged upon enrollment in this plan.
A housing contract must be signed by any student who wants to contract for living quarters, meals, and services in the Cowley College residence hall system. Except for the summer session plan, a $100 non-refundable down payment must accompany the dorm contract.
Official contracts are available in early March. You may put in your request for a contract by one of these methods:
- Call the Director of Housing at 620.441.5289
- Email the housing department at email@example.com.
- Complete the online Request a Contract form to request an official housing contract.
You will be put on our priority mailing list as soon as we request your request for a contract.
Hall assignment is based upon available space according to the date of receipt of the housing contract by the Housing Office.
You may view the Residence Hall Contracts. These are to view only; they will not be accepted as a dorm contract.