Basement University History

Buildings

Basement University

In 1922 classes were taught on the top floor of the senior high school, where the Brown Center is today. In 1924 classes were moved to the first floor, or basement as it was referred to at that time. The term “BU” or “Basement University” often was used by many of the first students.

[Back to History Table of Contents]