Academic Programs

Adult Education Program

How do I earn my Kansas State High School Diploma?

Students may elect to do one of the following:

  • Register for Adult Education classes which help you prepare to take the GED examination.
  • Register to take the GED final exam.


To register for and take the GED final exam you will need to:

  • Establish an account at
  • Provide a valid KS Driver's License, Military Photo ID or Passport
  • Complete the registration process and secure your test date through


Based on your scores of the GED exam, the State of Kansas Board of Regents can issue you a Kansas State High School Diploma.

The four areas tested over are:

  • Language Arts
  • Social Studies
  • Science
  • Math


The minimum passing score is 150 on each test and a total of 600 for a combined score.