Current Students


Steps to Enroll

New | Current | Concurrent | Transfer | Returning | Disabilities | International

View Class Schedules

New Students

  • Complete the free, online Admissions Application.
  • Send all high school, college, and/or GED transcripts to the Admissions Office on the main campus.
  • Once your admissions application has been processed, an admissions representative will  help you investigate financial aid, take any necessary placement testing, and enroll in courses. Click here for contact information.

Current Students

  • All current students have two choices for how they can enroll:
    • You can contact your academic advisor or an admissions representative will assist you. Click here for contact information.

Concurrent/Dual Credit Students

  • If you are a high school Junior or Senior, you may take Cowley courses for dual or concurrent credit through our CAPSS program . You must have the approval of your high school principal and take our course placement test. Contact Janice Stover for more details!

Transfer Students

  • In addition to completing all required steps for New Students, Transfer Students should submit official transcripts for all college coursework at another institution.

Returning Cowley Students

  • If your last date of attendance was prior to 1991, you must complete a new Online Application.
  • If your last date of attendance was later than 1991 contact your advisor. If you do not have an advisor, contact Admissions.

Students with Disabilities

  • If you require any accommodations for classes due to a learning or physical disability, it is important to request those services through the disability services program prior to assessment and enrollment steps.

International Students

  • For international students interested in attending Cowley College, please contact Admissions by email or by phone 620.441.6335.
  • Review the admissions process for International students.