Displaced Student Transfer Steps

Smooth Transition Assistance for ITT Technical Institute and Heritage College Students

Cowley College is dedicated to assisting in the transition process for displaced college students after multiple institutions and campuses closed, including ITT Technical Institute and Heritage College.

  • Three simple steps to Connect to Your Future at Cowley College:

    1. Apply for Admissions and obtain an official or unofficial transcript.
    2. Contact an admissions representative at 620.441.6335 or email. We will guide you through your degree options!
    3. Contact the financial aid office for information on what accessible aid might be currently available to you.

    The Department of Education has provided the following guidance for displaced students:

    • Students can apply for loan discharge and pursue a new degree or certificate,
    • OR students can discuss transferability of course work with the possibility of delayed access during loan discharge.
  • Student Quote

Student with AdvisorAbout Cowley College

Cowley College offers over 90 programs of study with over 30 of those completely online, including technical and vocational programs. The College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission until 2026 and offers a range of services to help students succeed including academic advising, financial aid, free tutoring, veteran and military assistance, and more.

  • Contact Admissions

    Phone: 620.441.6335
    Fax: 620.441.5575

    Email: admissions@cowley.edu



    Apply for Admission

  • "Cowley College is dedicated to providing access to an affordable education regardless of where a student is in their educational journey. Our 30 plus online programs and multiple locations also help close the gap for students who may not live in close proximity to an affordable education."


    Josh Cobble
    Executive Director of Enrollment Management