Financial Information

Financial Aid

Federal Aid Eligibility

Demonstrate financial need (except for Unsubsidized Stafford Loans).

Have a high school diploma, GED, or completion of a high school education in a home school setting that is treated as a home school or private school under state law.

Be enrolled as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program. (You may not receive aid for correspondence or telecommunications courses unless they are part of an associates program.)

Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.

Have a valid Social Security Number.

Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards set by the college you are attending. CCCC will award federal aid up to 95 attempted credit hours (at Cowley). See progress policy for further guidance.

Certify that you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes.

Certify that you are not in default on a federal student loan and that you do not owe money back on a federal student grant.

Comply with Selective Service Registration, if required. (Males age 18 through 25 must be registered with Selective Service to receive federal aid.)

Title IV Aid (Federal Financial Aid) is not determined by athletic participation. For more information or questions students may contact the Financial Aid Office at 620-441-5304 or or by visiting