A transcript is the official copy of your permanent academic record. It contains confidential information that cannot be released to anyone other than you without your permission.
Each transcript fee is $6.00 per transcript which must be paid at the time of request by cash, check or Mastercard, Visa, or Discover.
Electronic: Ordering Transcripts Online:
Cowley College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- When the page appears, select Cowley College in the drop down menu, then click Submit.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Mail: Mail completed request form to:
Cowley College, PO Box 1147, Arkansas City, KS, 67005-1147
Fax: Fax your written request to (620) 441-5250. The fax must include credit card number and expiration date and security code.
In person: You may order transcripts in person at the Admissions' Office in Galle-Johnson Hall at the main campus. The Admissions' office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. You may also order transcripts from the various Outreach Centers.
You may NOT request transcripts by phone or e-mail.
Request Transcript (full screen)
Request Transcript form(PDF format)
- Arts - Performing
- Arts - Visual & Digital
- Career & Tech Ed / Vocational Training
- Computer Information Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Medical Services
- Engineering (Pre)
- Nursing (Pre) / CNA & CMA
- Mass Communications
- Medical Coding & Transcription
- Milling Technician
- Natural Science
- Nondestructive Testing
- Social Science
- Sports & Recreation