Cowley honors 21 employees for years of service during recognition ceremony
Twenty-one Cowley College employees were honored Jan. 10 for their years of service during a recognition ceremony in the Earle N. Wright Community Room inside the Brown Center.
Employees were honored in five-year increments.
Awards are presented annually to employees who have worked five, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 consecutive years.
This year’s award recipients:
- 35 years: Pat Mauzey, Business Technology Department instructor.
- 30 years: Mike Crow, MGR Preventive Maintenance/Scheduling/Reporting & Energy.
- 20 years: Beverly Grunder, Department Chair and Director of Business & Industry Training; Mindi Shriver, Administrative Assistant to the Instructional Office; Sally Palmer, Director of Financial Aid.
- 15 years: Sue Saia, Vice President of Student Affairs; Tom V. Saia, Athletic Director.
- 10 years: Uwe Conrad, Natural Science Department instructor; Shannon Massey, Executive Director of Alumni & Development; Frank Arnold, Social Science Department Instructor; Marlys Cervantes, Humanities Department Chair; Marlys Nelson, Enrollment/Help Desk Specialist; Tracey Williams, Secretary in the Registrars Office.
- 5 years: Chris Cannon, Department Chair & Director of EMS Education; Jeff Fluty, Athletic Trainer; Nancy Ayers, Natural Science Department instructor; Mike Fell, Art instructor; Marvis Gaddie, Secretary for the Business Technology Department; Mike Chattam, Custodian; Somsy Sengvixay, Head Groundskeeper; Criss Kennelley, Custodian