January 29, 2009
Cowley College Business Innovations offering courses in February
Several interesting courses are being offered through Cowley College’s
Business Innovations during the month of February.
Courses offered are:
Saturday Feb. 7
- Building Codes for City of Arkansas City, Walker Technology Building Room 101, 9 a.m.-noon. Cost is $30.
Tuesday, February 10
- Introduction to Total Quality Management (lean manufacturing, Six Sigma), Winfield Technical Center, 5:30-8 p.m. Cost is $30.
Friday, Feb. 13
- Fundamentals of Customer Service, Winfield Technical Center, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Cost is $30 and lunch will be provided.
Monday through Friday, Feb. 16-March 6
- Manufacturing Skills Certification, Winfield Technical Center, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Contact Workforce Development Center at 620-221-1000.
Saturday, Feb. 28
- Self-Defense, 9 a.m.-noon, Winfield Technical Center. Cost is $25.