January 4, 2012
Homecoming Finalists Announced
Five men and five women Cowley students were selected as finalists for the homecoming festivities set for February 1 at Cowley College.
Initial voting was held the first two weeks of December to narrow the field to the five finalists. Candidates were nominated from various clubs and organizations on campus. The final voting will be held when the students return from winter break and the King and Queen will be crowned at halftime of the men’s basketball game vs. Kansas City on February 1. The homecoming theme this year is “Drops of Jupiter”.
- Breanna Bryant of South Haven.
- Shelby Cornejo of Wellington.
- Katelyn Edwards of Wellington.
- Molley Scanlon of Platte City, MO.
- Rosi Simmons of Arkansas City.
- Will Austin of Arkansas City.
- Clinton Meyer of Kingman.
- Drew Palmer of Arkansas City.
- John Ward of Enid, OK.
- Anthony White of Kansas City, KS.