Academic Support

Disability Services

Emotional Support Animals

The Office of Disability Services for Students (Student Accessibility Coordinator) is responsible for evaluating whether to grant or deny requests for reasonable accommodations in College housing. In evaluating the request, Disability Services will consult with the Director of Housing and the Campus Counselor to determine whether the requested accommodation is necessary and reasonable. Individuals living with a disability who reside or intend to reside in College housing who believe they need a reasonable accommodation must contact Disability Services.

Important links to policy, procedures and forms:

To contact the Student Accessibility Coordinator, call 620-441-5557.

BrownJim Brown
Phone: 620.441.5557