Future Students

High School Students, Dual Enrollment, and FastTrack

  • Fast Track


    FastTrack at Cowley College is a dual enrollment program that provides an opportunity for eligible high school students to earn college credit prior to graduating from high school. Eligible students can get an early start on their college career and earn college credit at an affordable price. It can also help students reduce their time at a more costly four-year institution. Cowley College is dedicated to making FastTrack accessible and affordable through our low tuition rates and our participation in State and Federal programs that provide financial assistance.

    Steps to Get Started with FastTrack:

    1. Complete an Application for Admission.
    2. Contact your high school counselor about your interest in dual enrollment.
    3. Students must:
      1. be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior, or a "gifted" 9th grade student,
      2. have a 2.75 GPA and,
      3. meet placement score guidelines to be eligible.
    4. Complete the FastTrack Permission form (once every academic year) AND the FastTrack Enrollment form (each semester) through your High School counselor as it needs to be signed by your high school counselor, principal, yourself and your guardian/parent(s).
    5. Return those signed forms to your High School counselor to complete the enrollment process.
    6. Make payment arrangements for the costs of your courses prior to the first day of class.
    7. Attend a Concurrent High School Summer Orientation.
      1. This is required for High School Students who have not previously taken college courses with Cowley.
      2. You must include which class you are attending on your enrollment form:
        • July 7th — NCO 6700 CC60 — Main Campus (Ark City) 6-8pm
        • July 14th — NCO 6700 MU60 — Mulvane Campus 6-8pm
        • July 21st — NCO 6700 WI60 — Wichita Campus 6-8pm
        • July 28th — NCO 6700 SU60 — Sumner Campus (Wellington) 6-8pm
        • August 6th — NCO 6700 CC61 — Main Campus (Ark City) 6-8pm
        • August 11th — NCO 6700 SU61 — Sumner Campus (Wellington) 6-8pm
  • Pell Grants for High School Students

    Free Tuition opportunities at Cowley College

    Information for the FastTrack Dual Enrollment Program for Kansas High School Students

    Information for the FastTrack Dual Enrollment Program for Oklahoma High School Students