Faculty - Social Science
Webb-Brown Academic Center 106 B
My teaching philosophy - “I break it down, to bring you up!”
- Psychology Instructor & Academic Adviser
- Hometown: Arkansas City, KS
- Educational History:
- Associate of Science from Pratt Community College in Pratt, KS
- Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education from Cameron University in Lawton, OK
- Masters of Science in Behavioral Science with an Emphasis in Education from Cameron University in Lawton, OK
- 2015 Inductee into the Pratt Community College Athletic Hall of Fame for my accomplishments as a student-athlete while there and my contributions and professionalism in career.
- A consistent goal for me is to reignite an interest in learning for my students! In my mind, education fights the good fight. What I mean by that is that teaching and helping people is important and worth our time & effort.
- Spending time with my family is my #1. My husband’s name is Matthew and my daughter’s name is Cameron. We also get to spend time with a lot of my local extended family as well. I like to be outdoors enjoying yard work, fishing, golfing, or sitting by the fire on a starry night. I also really like to go to concerts. Catching up with friends (old or new) is something I value as well!