Kansas Promise Steps to Enroll
- Complete the Cowley College Admissions Application.
- Complete the FAFSA. This is required as part of the process. Be sure to select the 2021-2022 academic year and use the Cowley Federal School Code: 001902. For assistance with Financial Aid, contact 620.441.5304 or email@example.com.
- Contact an Admissions Specialist at 620.441.5303 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in one of the select Cowley College-Kansas Promise Programs. Be sure to mention that you are interested in this specific program!
- Complete the Kansas Promise Scholarship Application. You can return the form to the Cowley Financial Aid Office using one of the following ways:
You will be contacted by the Cowley Financial Aid Office once your Kansas Promise Scholarship Application has been processed to be updated on your approval status.
- Enter into a Kansas Promise Scholarship agreement. Qualified recipient scholarship requirements will be provided by the Kansas Board of Regents.
Kansas Promise FAQ Sheet
Click here for additional information on the Kansas Promise Scholarship.