Kansas Promise Steps to Enroll
- Complete the Cowley College Admissions Application.
- Complete the FAFSA. This is required as part of the process. Be sure to select the 2021-2022 academic year and use the Cowley Federal School Code: 001902. For assistance with Financial Aid, contact 620.441.5304 or email@example.com.
- Contact an Admissions Specialist at 620.441.5303 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in one of the select Cowley College-Kansas Promise Programs. Be sure to mention that you are interested in this specific program!
- Complete the Kansas Promise Scholarship Application. You can return the form to the Cowley Financial Aid Office using one of the following ways:
You will be contacted by the Cowley Financial Aid Office once your Kansas Promise Scholarship Application has been process to be updated on your approval status.
- Enter into a Kansas Promise Scholarship agreement. Qualified recipient scholarship requirements will be provided by the Kansas Board of Regents.
Visit kansasregents.org for additional information on the Kansas Promise Scholarship.