Cowley College Scholarships
WHILE WE PROVIDE HUNDREDS of scholarships to Cowley students, you only need to apply once each year. Our team will match you with the scholarship(s) that you’re eligible for. Use this list to explore all 350 scholarships. Apply today with one simple application!
Types of Scholarships
- Academic Scholarships
- Departmental Scholarships
- Activity Scholarships
- Cowley College Foundation Scholarships
- Kansas Promise Scholarship
- Other Sources
Guidelines for Scholarships
To be considered for a scholarship to Cowley College you must have a recommendation from your High School counselor, ABE/GED instructor, or Cowley Coach, Faculty or Activity Director OR complete the scholarship application process.
- Must have earned a high school diploma or GED before scholarship will be awarded.
- All scholarships require students to be enrolled full-time in 12 or more credit hours unless otherwise specified.
- Application priority deadline for the Fall semester is February 15.
- Application priority deadline for the Spring semester is October 15.
- Incidental fees are the responsibility of the student.
- Scholarships may be applied to Fall and Spring semesters only.