Student of the Month
The Student of the Month and Year is selected by the Cowley College faculty and staff. Students each year receive the honor of being selected as Student of the Month. Each month, the selected student is recognized at the Board of Trustee’s meeting. Anyone selected as ‘Student of the Month’ will be considered for ‘Student of the Year’.
Students of the Month and Year
There are many outstanding students that deserve the honor of being nominated. These students have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher and have accumulated 31 or more credit hours. They are also enrolled full-time and are an outstanding citizen.
Student of the Month Nomination
Take time to NOMINATE an outstanding student now! Nominations must be received by the 5th of the month. To be considered, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Must have established a cumulative grade point average of 3.25 or higher on 31 or more credit hours.
- Must be enrolled full time.
- Must be an outstanding citizen.
The submission form will request the following information:
- Nominee name
- Nominator name and email
- Why it is believed that the student is a good candidate for student of the month
- How the student serves as a role model for others
- List of activities outside the classroom
- List of honors and awards
- Other comments can be provided but are not required
To nominate a student, log into TigerConnect and find the "Student of the Month Nomination" page linked from the left sidebar under the INTRANET tab.